Posted on August 30, 2012
Don't miss out! Join the Savannah Cat Club and be a part of an exciting, friendly, and dynamic Savannah community that welcomes breeders, pet owners, and enthusiasts! Please note that breeder members should agree to follow the SVCC Code of Ethics and that joining as a breeder member indicates adherence to the SVCC Code of Ethics.
* To Develop and Promote High Breeding Standards;
* To Serve as a Forum for Savannah Cat Owners;
* To Promote Interest in and Knowledge of Savannah Cats;
* To Encourage Breeding Toward the TICA Standard;
* To Distribute and Share Information on the Savannah Cat;
* To Create Friendships Among Those Who Are Interested in Savannahs;
* To Insure the future of the Savannah Cat.
There are two types of General Memberships for the Savannah Cat Club member:
1. ELECTRONIC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP: Annual fee = $35 (USA or International Member)
2. HARD COPY GENERAL MEMBERSHIP: Annual fee = $50 (USA Member) OR $60 (International Member)
There are two types of Breeder Memberships for the Savannah Cat Club member:
1. ELECTRONIC BREEDER MEMBERSHIP: Annual fee = $75 (USA or International Member)
2. HARD COPY BREEDER MEMBERSHIP: Annual fee = $90 (USA Member) OR $99 (International Member)
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP privileges include:
1. Receive digital membership handbook (nearly 100 pages with pictures and information).
2. Quarterly issues of the full color and award-winning magazine – Savannahs Illustrated!
3. Participate in the members only Savannah Cat Club email list.
BREEDER MEMBERSHIP accrues benefits of General Members and also include:
4. Free breeder listing in SVCC's Breeder Directory on the highly-ranked Savannah Cat Club website.
5. AND – Breeder members each get their own linked web page to add photos and additional information about their cattery and available kittens.
6. Participation in the exclusive Savannah Breeder Email List.
7. National advertising opportunities with the club at very reasonable rates.